Who will WIN this matchup?
Utah Jazz (42-23)
Oklahoma City Thunder (40-24)
Utah Jazz: (+105)
Oklahoma City Thunder: (-125)
• The line for this game is Thunder by 1.5 points.
• Oklahoma City, playing its first game of the restart, will be the home team but instead of playing at a packed Chesapeake Energy Arena, the teams will be meeting at The Arena at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex near Orlando.
• The game will be Utah’s second of the restart, with the Jazz beating New Orleans 106-104 on Thursday night. Gobert scored the first and last points of that game.
• The Jazz look a bit different from when the league was shutdown after forward Bojan Bogdanovic, Utah’s second-leading scorer, underwent season-ending wrist surgery during the hiatus. In the win over the Pelicans on Thursday, the Jazz made up for the loss with chemistry between Donovan Mitchell and Gobert as well as veteran point guard Mike Conley’s contributions.
• The Thunder don’t figure to be dramatically different than they were when the season paused, though they’ll get a lift from one new addition. Small forward Andre Roberson could see his first regular-season game action since Jan. 27, 2018. Roberson suffered a ruptured left patellar tendon that night and has had several setbacks along the way, but returned to the team when it left for Florida and participated in scrimmages leading up to the restart.
Top Pick Record For August 2020: 6-1
Top Pick Record For July 2020: 11-5
Top Pick Record For June 2020: 2-0
Top Pick Record For May 2020: 5-1
Top Pick Record For April 2020: 7-2
Top Pick Record For March 2020: 13-3
Top Pick Record For February 2020: 13-4
Top Pick Record For January 2020: 17-4
Top Pick Record For December 2019: 22-7
Top Pick Record For November 2019: 21-7
Top Pick Record for October 2019: 14-4
Top Pick Record for September 2019: 22-2