What will be the GAME RESULT?
#3 Ohio State: Wins By 20+ Points
Any Other Result
Indiana Hoosiers: (+750)
Ohio State Buckeyes: (-1200)
• The line for this game is Ohio State by 20.5 points.
• The Indiana Hoosiers are used to going against Ohio State when the Buckeyes are highly ranked. It will be different at Ohio Stadium in Columbus on Saturday. This time, for the first time in program history, the No. 9 Hoosiers (4-0 Big Ten) will participate in a regular-season, top-10 matchup when they play No. 3 Ohio State (3-0) with first place at stake in the East Division. Indiana has its highest ranking since it was No. 4 on Nov. 27, 1967. While Indiana was winning 24-0 at Michigan State on Saturday, the Buckeyes held a practice because their game at Maryland was canceled following a COVID-19 outbreak in the Terrapins’ program.
• Ohio State will rely on quarterback Justin Fields. The Heisman Trophy hopeful has completed 86.8 percent of his 83 pass attempts for 908 yards and has the same number of touchdowns as incompletions: 11. He has not thrown an interception.
• It will be a classic showdown against a Hoosiers defense that is tied for seventh nationally with 10 interceptions, which leads the Big Ten. Jaylin Williams has three of those interceptions and Tiawan Mullen has two.
• Ohio State’s inexperienced secondary will be tested by Penix, who is 9-1 in his past 10 starts. His favorite target is Ty Fryfogle, who had 11 catches for 200 yards and two TDs vs. Michigan State.
• The Hoosiers, who are 4-0 in the Big Ten for the first time since 1987, have not defeated Ohio State since 1988, excluding the Buckeyes’ vacated win in 2010. Since a tie in 1990, Indiana has lost 25 straight in the series, including 51-10 at home last season when an injured Penix did not play. The past doesn’t matter to the Hoosiers, whose 38-21 win vs. Michigan on Nov. 7 ended a 24-game losing streak to the Wolverines.
•Champions League: Real Madrid @ Shakhtar Donetsk•
•#17 Texas v. Indiana: 1H•
•Champions League: FC Midtjylland @ Atalanta•
•Champions League: 1H•
•#12 Villanova v. Hartford•
•#8 Michigan State @ #6 Duke•
Top Pick Record For December 2020: 0-0
Top Pick Record For November 2020: 24-5
Top Pick Record For October 2020: 21-5
Top Pick Record For September 2020: 41-12
Top Pick Record For August 2020: 32-8
Top Pick Record For July 2020: 11-5
Top Pick Record For June 2020: 2-0
Top Pick Record For May 2020: 5-1
Top Pick Record For April 2020: 7-2
Top Pick Record For March 2020: 13-3
Top Pick Record For February 2020: 13-4
Top Pick Record For January 2020: 17-4
Top Pick Record For December 2019: 22-7
Top Pick Record For November 2019: 21-7
Top Pick Record for October 2019: 14-4
Top Pick Record for September 2019: 22-2